Monday, September 6, 2010

Baby Shower invitation

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Labor Day Holiday. I received my New Arrival cartridge in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to make something with it. I had been wanting this cartridge for a long time, but never got it because there were always other cartridges I wanted to get first and besides, my babies are all grown up so I didn't know how much I would use it. Well, after finding out that my son and his wife were expecting a baby I knew I had to get it. The card I made will be one of the baby shower invitations I send out to our friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I want this cart also. I guess we have to prioritize them because I want so many! Hope your weekend was good too.

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.