Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Goodie Bags



Yay, I got the goodie bags ready for the baby shower. I used Create a Critter for all the animals. They are layered on a green background that was cut out of the Cricut Storybook cartridge. The clothespin that is holding the bags closed will be used for the clothespin game during the shower. Inside the bags I will add some candy treats, a pen with the baby's name and the other games that will be played during the shower. There will be a word scramble, baby bingo and a couple of others. I am so excited for this weekend. The mommy to be has no idea about all of the things I've put together for her and I can't wait to see her face when she walks in the house.

3 comments:

  1. Love them! So sweet... I love how you made all the animals pink. Hee hee...too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so sweet!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented on these on the MB but I just wanted to tell you one more time how cool these are! Such a fantastic job you did!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.