Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cricut Circle Calling Cards

Anyone going to the Cricut Circle Swarm in Utah? It's only a month away and I'm trying to come up with a calling card to hand out that represents me. My Message Board name on the Provo Craft message board is CindyLouScrappinWho. The above picture shows 6 different cards I have come up with. Please leave me a comment and let me know which card you like the best (or if you don't like any of them). I will add my personal information on the back of them before handing them out to other Circle Members that I meet in Utah. Thank you for looking. I look forward to hearing what you think. Cindy

2 comments:

  1. I have two favorites, the second one and the 6th one. If you go with the second one, I was thinking it would be cute if you added the initials CL in the center for Cindy Lou. I think they are all very creative! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second one and the fourth one. They are all very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.