Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day weekend



I just finished this layout to sum up my holiday weekend. It was supposed to be a relaxing 3 days away from work, but it turned out that I was working on a few different things at the same time. I made a few baby shower items (the invitation was in my earlier post), Cricut Circle Calling cards, this layout for a contest and I was also making arrangements  to take a trip to Utah in October. I've never booked a flight, hotel or car myself, so it was a little intimidating. Luckily my hubby was home to hold my hand and walk me through the process. For the layout I used Alphalicious for the title and I also used Mickey Font for the number tags.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.