Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Diaper Cake for Baby Khloe



The last few days have been so busy and so much fun at the same time. The baby shower is this weekend for my son and his wife, so this last weekend I spent putting together the diaper cake and other goodies for the shower. I love how it turned out. I also made little candy favors using life savers. I cut tags out of the Cricut Storybook cartridge and then I stamped Khloe on them. I also put her name on tags attached to the pens we will use for the shower games. You can see those in the second picture on the left hand side of the diaper cake. I still have lots to do, but I feel better now that the cake is done. Next will be a banner and some gift bags. Then if I have time I will cut Khloe out of vinyl to put on the big mirror in our front room where we will gather for the party. Lots of ideas and I'm running out of time. Hope everyone is having a great week.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how darling! I am doing a baby shower for my friends "Chloe" in two weeks. Having a blast with all the decorations. Looks like you are too! Have fun. Everything looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! :) Your son & daughter-in-law are going to love everything! I can't wait to see the banner...

    Thanks so much for sharing,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. That diaper cake is adorable! Can't wait to see everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..you've been busy and everything looks adorable and the shower will be a big hit this weekend when all see all the great things you have done to make everything so festive for this wonderful celebration. Have fun and enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love it! This is an absolutely fantastic and adorable diaper cake!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.