Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All Sports - Fore!

I'm back with another All Sports layout. I chose golf this time around because my sweet hubby likes to golf. (I don't really understand hitting a little white ball just so you can chase after it. LOL) I don't mind him golfing because that means craft time for me. So this past weekend while he was golfing I was making a layout about golf.
I was really proud of myself with this one because all of the papers were scraps and leftovers except the blue 12x12 backgrounds. The cream scallop paper is the negative cut from a previous layout using Kates ABCs. The title was cut at 4", the golf cart was cut at 6", the golf bag at 4" and the golfer at 6".  This layout came together very easily and I like the outcome. See you next time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.