Sunday, May 15, 2011

Yay, I won!

I was so surprised to get an email from Robyn at My Pink Stamper saying I won a cartridge on her facebook page.
 I've been following the My Pink Stamper blog for as long as I've known what a blog was. I feel like I've grown so much in my scrapbooking and card making over the past few years because of all the wonderful blogs out there that share their creations and especially videos. I totally appreciate all that the bloggers do and would like to say "Thank You".  As soon as I got the Paisley cartridge from Robyn I opened it up and looked for an image to make a thank you card for her. I hope she likes it.
On the inside of the card I used one of her My Pink Stamper stamps. I just got my first set and I must agree that they are great stamps.
Well, that's all for tonight. I will be back with more cards from the Paisley cartridge in the next couple of days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.