Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Scrapbook Room

Happy Mother's Day everyone. I have had a really nice day. My husband made me breakfast, my older son called to wish me a happy day (he and I both have bad allergies and didn't feel up to traveling). Then my younger son brought me Starbucks. I spent most of my day in my scrapbook room and got a couple of layouts finished. I will post those after I take pictures.
Over on the Cricut Circle blog they are asking us to post a picture of ourselves in our scraproom. I wish I had better pictures, but here are a few I've taken in the past few months. This first picture is the right side of my room where I have my paper racks and storage inside the cabinet.
This second picture is the left side.  My desk is actually a dining table and I love the big size. Behind me are some of my jetmax storage cubes. Since this picture I have added a few more.
This picture cracks me up because I am really not good at sewing. I've had this sewing machine for probably 15 years and have only used it a handful of times. I want to start using it for my paper crafts though. Hopefully I can figure it out.
This last picture is the reason I haven't had a lot of time in my scraproom lately. My little grand-daughter Khloe gets all the attention she wants from me. Of course I can hardly wait until she's old enough to scrapbook with me. Can you see how messy my room is though? It's a never ending battle for me. I clean and then I mess it up again. I'm a very messy scrapper.
Well, that's it for now. I hope you all had a wonderful day. Cindy

3 comments:

  1. I left you a blog award. Pop over and check it out.

    onceuponapaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not old enough to be a grandmother! I love seeing your space. I hope to get mine posted sometime today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scraproom. Your grand-daughter is precious!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.