Welcome to my blog. I am a mother to two boys and I have been married to my wonderful husband since I was 19 years old. Our older son is married and has a beautiful little girl that will most likely be the focus of most of my scrapbooking. Thank you for visiting and leaving comments. I love to read all of them.
Oh my gosh, I checked my comments yesterday and found out I have gotten blog awards from 4 different people in the last few days. I have had allergies really bad the last few days so I haven't been crafting (and totally miss it) so I was so excited to see awards and a couple new followers. I promise when I'm able to breath a little easier and get some sleep I'll be back to posting some projects.
The first award I received was the Versatile Blogger Award. This was given to me by Brenda at happyscrapper64.blogspot.com, Maria at http://stampcutcreate.blogspot.com/ and Cassandra at Ctimz3.blogspot.com. I am so honored by this because these girls have fabulous blogs. I enjoy seeing their beautiful creations. Be sure to stop by and check them out.
In order to accept this award I need to list 8 things about myself and then pass the award to 15 other bloggers. Lets see if I can come up with 8 interesting facts about myself.....
1. I have been married for 23 years to my highschool sweetheart.
2. I have two sons (also 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 corn snakes plus one extra because they had babies!)
3. I am the oldest of 4 girls.
4. I just became a grandmother 4 months ago to the cutest little girl ever.
5. I bought my first Cricut machine on a whim during a black friday sale at Michael's in 2007. Since then I have gotten a new machine each year. 2008 the Expression, 2009 the Gypsy, 2010 the Create and in 2011 I bought the Imagine.
6. I have a whole room for my scrapbook stuff and I still need more storage.
7. I do not like to cook.
8. I have lived in California my entire life.