Friday, February 10, 2012

Close To My Heart Banner I made

Ooops! I did it again. I fell in love again with another project from the Close to my Heart catalog. This time it was the banner. I think it is beautiful. The truth is I love the everything about the picture in the catalog. The little girls room in the background, the colors on the wall, the white dresser, everything. I would love to duplicate the entire room for my little Khloë.


I already painted the bedroom pink. Now I'm thinking of adding a chair-rail like the one in this picture. I also have some white shelves to put up on the walls. When I saw this banner I knew I wanted to make it to hang in her room. Again I had no idea what measurements and I didn't have any of the CTMH papers so I used papers from my stash. Yay me!
Here is my version.


I cut the banner pieces at 6.25" from the Art Philosophy cartridge. The letters were cut at 2.25" and also from the Art Philosophy cartridge. The rosettes behind the letters were made using one of the boarder cuts at 1.5".  After I got everything cut out and put together I added a little ribbon and I was done.
Have a wonderful weekend scrappy friends. Hopefully I'll have some time in my scraproom so I can finish up another Close to my Heart scrap-lift.
Cindy

3 comments:

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.