Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Jetmax Cube Contents

So I actually had a productive day today. I did a little cleaning and organizing in my scraproom. I packed up empty Cricut cartridge boxes and put them in the garage. (I don't store my cartridges or handbooks in their boxes, but I can't bare to part with them either). I even tried a new casserole recipe for dinner. Here is  a picture of how I store my Cricut handbooks.


I also made some wall art out of vinyl for my little Khloë's room. I will post that tomorrow. I'm still trying to decide if I want to add more to it. My rolls of vinyl are stored in one of my jetmax cubes along with my bind it all wires (that I haven't used yet!).


Here are some more of my jetmax drawers:

Stickles, sponges and pearl pens.

Pens, glimmer mists, Cricut pens, glue dots, red sticky tape, misc.

My cuttlebug folders and plates.

Clear stamps in CD cases.

One of my drawers is full of pictures that need to be scrapped.

I really like these jet max cubes and wish I could fit more into my room. One of the things I really like about them is that they are so versatile. I am always moving them around and rearranging them. I hope this gave you some ideas and help for organizing. I'll be back tomorrow with my vinyl project.  Cindy

1 comment:

  1. So great to see an organized crafter.
    I just keep getting more stash and getting clutter again.
    Oh well, way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.