Sunday, May 5, 2013

National Scrapbook Day Weekend - Project 1

One of my projects for today.... a Mother's Day Layout. Stay tuned for more projects through out the rest of today and tomorrow.


For the pennants, scallop circles, scallop border and labels I used Stampin' Up punches. I really love how easy it is to grab a punch and get the shape I want.


For Happy Mothers Day I used the Cricut cartridge Quarter Note. That is my favorite font for welding pretty letters together.


The challenge on the Cricut Circle messageboard was to pick three items in a row from a tic tac toe board. I chose to use a flower image, buttons and ribbon (instead of ribbon I used twine though). I also used my Gypsy to weld, bling and brads which were in some of the other boxes to choose from. So I guess I used a row going down in the first column and a row going horizontal on the bottom from the challenge.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.