Thursday, April 5, 2012

When Life Hands You Lemons

As a mom and now a grandma I love to watch little kids as they explore and learn new things. I enjoy the innocence and the amazement when they discover something new. The little voices, big smiles and infectious giggles can't be beat. I cherish every moment I get to spend with my little Khloë.

The layout I just finished includes pictures from St. Patrick's Day. We had gone out to lunch with the family and were enjoying a nice meal when Khloë discovered lemons in a dish on the table. She loves all kinds of fruits so I'm sure she was expecting something sweet. To her dismay it was not at all SWEET.


Khloë was such a good sport. She didn't like it, but as soon as she was able to have a drink and wash away the sour taste she was back to her normal smiley self.

For this layout I used another pagemaps sketch. Here is a picture of it:


The sketch is a single page, so I was on my own for the coordinating page. The papers are a mix of Creative Memories, Cardstock and Echo Park. The lemon was cut at 3" from the Paisley cartridge. The scallop edges were cut at 1 1/2" from the Art Philosophy cartridge and the title was cut at 1 1/2" from the Feeling Groovy cartridge.

This weekend is Easter and I'm sure I'll have a lot more photos to scrapbook and memories to record.
Take care, Cindy

3 comments:

  1. The photos are priceless! The layout is beautiful! The granddaughter...is gorgeous! What a fun post!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Cindy, those pics are priceless!!!!! You're so lucky to be able to capture all of Khloe's new discoveries...Enjoy every minute of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! She is adorable and so is the LO

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.