Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day 15, 16 and 17

Wow, I didn't realize how far behind I was. Today is December 28th and I'm just now posting days 15, 16 and 17. All three days are on the left side of these pages.


December 15th was a lot of fun. It was Khloë's 2nd birthday party. What a difference from her 1st birthday. Last year she wasn't very interested in opening presents, but buried her face in the cake. This year she didn't want to have anything to do with the cake. It was all about opening presents. One of her favorites was this little penguin that came with a bottle to feed it. She loved it. Journaling is on the back of the pull out tag.


December 16th I spent the day wrapping presents. Of course I haven't gotten all of my shopping done so these are just a few of the presents. I also have to add the bows when I get a chance.


December 17th opens up to reveal pictures inside.


I haven't done the journaling for this day yet. It was the day Scooter went back to the vet for his 8 week check-up. The doctor said everything has healed nicely and now we just need to get him exercising (walking) more to build the muscle back up in his leg. It was such a relief to hear this because just the day before he took a flying leap off our retaining wall before we could stop him. Thank goodness he didn't hurt anything again.


Now my goal is to finish up days 18, 19 and 20 by tomorrow. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing such a GREAT job on your DD!!! I can't wait to see it all finished...& maybe, just maybe, get some kind of idea of how you built this thing!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.