Sunday, December 2, 2012

Season Everything with Love

Good morning. Today is my day to post over on the Cricut FANatics blog. Please go over there and check out all of the details on my project.

With all of the holidays we're having these days I wanted to spruce up the house a little. I don't have any Thanksgiving decorations and the Christmas decorations aren't out yet, so I decided to add a little vinyl to the wall. I found this quote on Pinterest and immediately knew that I wanted it for above my stove.



It's funny how you don't notice how empty a space is until you put something there. I never knew the wall behind the stove looked empty or bare until I saw it with vinyl. Now my eyes are drawn to it. I guess I'd better keep the stove clean now, right? Have a wonderful day and Happy December.
Cindy



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.