Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another Shower Layout

I still need to do a title and some journaling on these pages, but for now I'm calling them done.
Now that I look at it, there aren't any Cricut cuts on these pages. Hmmm, I'll have to fix that by cutting out a title with my Cricut.
Here is the layout without the pictures.

The PageMaps 2 sketch is from page 65. It was a single 12x12 page that I made into a double layout.
Here is a picture of the sketch.

When I first saw it I was thinking of doing a 4th of July layout, but I'm not up to those pictures yet. Maybe I'll use this sketch again when I get to my July photos. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Love how you did two and had those circles match up on the bottom. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.