Monday, June 27, 2011

Bridal Shower layout

Wow, I am really late at getting this layout posted. I had it finished a couple of days ago, but just got the pictures downloaded to my computer.
I'm taking a  little break from my scrap pile to work on some pictures from last year. I am so behind on my scrapbooking. It's nice that I'm getting so many layouts done, but sometimes I have to pick paper to match the photos. In this case I used a cornflower blue, black and white. Those were the colors for my son and daughter in laws wedding. The Pagemaps 2 sketch is from page 28.




The thing that took the most time with this sketch was cutting all the photo mats to the right size. I wanted to use white for the mats, so I inked the edges to make them stand out from eachother. The heart cuts are from the Storybook cartridge. The scallop circle is also from Storybook. The circle inside the scallop circle is from George.



The pictures are from the Bridal Shower for my Daughter in Law. I scrap in chronological order so that means I am almost up to May 2010. Not too bad, right? Well, I'm also trying to go back to my OLD photos (prior to scrapbooking) and get them out of magnetic albums. Those go back about 20 years!

The font on the top of the page is from the Cricut Lite Cartridge Feeling Groovy. The font on the bottom is one of my new favorites. It is from Quarter Note. I actually bought that cartridge because I liked the font so much. You'll be seeing a lot more of this one from me. Cindy



2 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy! I love the color combination on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and I like the hearts. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.