Monday, June 6, 2011

Northern California Circle Crop

I had so much fun this past week at the N. California Crop. The weather was beautiful in Rocklin and the friendships made were awesome. We started by meeting for dinner at Chevy's Thursday night. Yummy food and a couple of drinks along with good conversation made for a wonderful evening. The next morning we all met at the Rocklin Ranch House.



We had a Yudu demonstration by Michael at Provo Craft, an eyeglass contest, drawings and a delicious lunch. I know it was supposed to be time for me to get some scrapbooking done, but honestly I was too busy chatting and didn't get anything done.

 I had so much fun meeting everyone. So many faces I see on the messageboards and on blogs were right there in front of me. It was so nice to meet these people in person.

I'm hoping to be able to go to the Nevada crop in September. I'm already missing my new friends, so maybe I'll see you there. Cindy

5 comments:

  1. Oh it does look fun!! I wish I can go to these, but both of my kids are still too little! But one of these days I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy-
    Love your t-shirts! I would love to make similar ones if ok with you! Did you make them? Are they heat transfer vinyl or screened?

    Just too, too cute!
    Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog)

    nadia_atpa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to meet you and your sister! I'm so glad you enjoyed the event. Looking forward to the next chance we can get together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a good time! Those shirts are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a great time, love those glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.