Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween at 2 months

I'm back with a layout. It's been a little while since I've gotten a layout done using PageMaps. So far just a boy layout though. I'll have to work on a girl version tomorrow.

Here is the sketch:


And here is the completed layout with pictures of my son at 2 months old (almost 20 years ago).



Oh how I wish I had a better camera back then. It's hard to believe so much time has passed since those baby days. I used the Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge for all of the cuts except the scallop under the pictures. For that I used the Art Philosophy cartridge. The papers I used were all from my stash that I've had around for a few years. I'm still trying to use what I have and not buy any paper. It makes it a little harder to scrapbook when I don't have the exact color I want, but I'm making it work.
See you next time. Cindy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.