Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Friday and More Layouts

I am so glad it's Friday. How about you? Any plans for the weekend? It's supposed to be nice weather for us so we're going to head out to a local dog show on Sunday. It should be fun. Haven't been to one in a few years.
Tomorrow I'm hoping to have a little extra time in my day for some cleaning and organizing. I've been getting some pretty good deals with coupons lately (not quite as good as the people on tv though) so I need to figure out where I'm going to store all of my goodies. Speaking of good deals, Cricut.com has a special right now when you buy a paper trimmer you get a free Yourstory machine. Yep, got it. Gonna give it away for Christmas. They also had a free Cupcake Lite cartridge when you spend $40. Got that too. I just wish I could buy crafty stuff for everyone on my Christmas list. LOL.
So I figured since I will probably not be crafting all weekend I should get my Vegas mini finished and posted. I still need to add some journaling and I'll probably add more pages at a later time, but for now it's done. Here are the last pages:


And the back cover looks like this:



I am so ready to go back. Of course I'm really looking forward to a Circle meet-up in Hawaii too. LOL. Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Your finished album looks great!! I've still got mine laying out all over my table as I struggle to make some more chipboard pages to add to it. It's really hard to narrow down the pics to include! Have fun with Khloe!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.