Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Summer Fun layout

I'm back with another layout using my new Echo Park paper. This particular paper pack is called Summer Days and it couldn't be more perfect. Well, maybe if I had more of it! The colors and patterns are so fun. Every page is double sided giving me double the options. It is a little hard picking which side to use, but by using pieces I can use both!


Doesn't it make you wanna go out for an ice cream cone? We just had a new ice cream shop open by our house. Maybe I'll have to check it out and take my camera.
Check back tomorrow for another layout. Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! I bet you can get some great pics of Khloe enjoying some ice cream to use on this!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.