Thursday, October 27, 2011

Let The Sun Shine In

Am I really back with another layout? You bet I am. I'm thinking that after I make as many layouts as I can with this paper I will use the scraps to make some cards. I still have a few more layouts to make first though.

Looking at these papers and the layouts I'm making, it makes me realize that summer is almost over. Our warm days are coming to an end. I'm really not ready for winter and rain. Cold is definitely not my friend! Okay, enough of that kind of talk. Back to summer pages.


That cloud paper is probably my favorite. I could use that stuff all the time. The stickers are great too and I don't usually use stickers. They're nice and thick though, kinda like cardstock, but sticky. Even the photo corners are stickers that came in the kit.
One more layout tomorrow and then I'll have to evaluate my paper situation to see if I have enough for more layouts or if I'll start my cards. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job with your layouts! Are you still using sketches from the Page Maps books or did you get some sketches in the kits you bought? You're definitely gettin' back in your groove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute summer layout. I love the fact that there is enough space for pictures. I tend to fill my layouts up to make them sceneries. I agree about the cloud paper. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.