Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sacramento Scrapbook Expo

Hello. I hope everyone had a great weekend. It certainly went by too fast and now we're back at Sunday night already. Ready or not, back to work tomorrow.
Anyway, I was able to go to the Sacramento Scrapbook Expo on Saturday morning. I usually go both days, but I had to work on Friday. It's probably a good thing though. Now I have to pay for everything I bought..... that I didn't need!
I was only at the Expo for a short time because afterwards I was going to look at houses with my Daughter in Law. I love to look at houses so it was a great day for me. We saw some nice houses and some not so nice houses. One of them didn't even have carpeting in it. I guess it had good "bones", but that was about it. LOL.
Back to my Expo shopping. Wanna see what I got? Keep in mind I didn't NEED anything. I was hoping to see a Scrap n Easel in person, but didn't find one. So here is what I bought:


Isn't it pretty? I found out when I flew to Las Vegas for the Circle Meet-up and Crop that I needed some scrapbook luggage that could fly with me. I already had plenty of scrapbook bags, but the only one with wheels was too big to check at the airport unless I wanted to pay extra, which I didn't. This set can be used together the way I have it in the picture or can be used separately depending on how much 'stuff' I need to take with me.  Here is a picture showing the front organizers open:



Both bags have a drop down front with dividers for paper or layout kits. There are also loops to hold pens. I can hardly wait to go to another crop so that I can pack it all up.

I also got some paper. I REALLY didn't need paper, but it was such a good price :-) I got these SEI paper packs for $4 and $5 each.



Aren't they gorgeous? You should be seeing lots of layouts in the near future.  I also bought some Echo Park paper kits. These are my favorite and I'll be using these first. Such fun colors.



So that's it. Some paper and scrap bags. I'm gonna go to my room now and get started on some layouts. Check back to see what I come up with.
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, I LOVE the luggage pieces!!! Can you share the info about them (company name, etc)??? Can't wait to see the layouts you come up with using your pretty, new papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the luggage. if you don't mind me asking , can you tell me how much you paid for it and if you have a card from the store who you got it from?
    Love the echo park paper pack. I would have bought the kit with the ferris wheel. TFS.
    ANA

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.