Sunday, October 2, 2011

Vegas Mini page 2 and 3

It's so nice to be crafting again. Yesterday was a wonderful relaxing craft day. I almost got distracted in the morning and started cleaning, but we'll have none of that! LOL. I've started to use coupons for our groceries lately and it has become very addicting. The money I save by using coupons goes into a jar. I keep track of how much I save during each shopping trip. I haven't decided what I'll spend it on, but I'm sure it will be something to do with crafting. Maybe I'll be able to go on the Cricut Cruise and I can use my coupon money for extra spending. Now that would be awesome.

Okay, back to scrapbooking.... I have page 2 and 3 of my Vegas mini today.


Here are the two pages together with pictures. Going back and looking at these pictures makes me miss my new friends. I'm really looking forward to when there is another Cricut Circle function that I can attend.


See all those smiles? I really didn't get anything accomplished during our Circle Scrap, but it sure was fun spending the day with these girls. Angie was our host and what a great host she was. She kept us busy with Bingo and other games. We decorated candy tubes and had a delicious lunch. We also had a special cupcake treat made by Bethany's hubby.
Later at dinner (yummy Italian food) we chatted some more and had yet another delicious dessert made by Bill, Bethanys husband. It was one of the best tasting cakes I've ever had. Unfortunately I don't even know what kind it was. I'll have to ask her. Maybe she'll even share the recipe.
See you back here soon, Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I recognize those smiles!!! And, look at you, getting your Vegas album started! I know that I'm gonna have to add pages to mine to make it work (I bought some extra sheets of those papers while we were there) & it'll still be hard to decide which pics to include! Glad you're back in your scraproom playing again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shaped pages!! This is so fantastic with those great papers and embellies you found!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.