Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Daily Cover

Happy December 1st my friends. I can't believe it's already December. Where did the year go? All I can say is it's a good thing for pictures and scrapbooks because sometimes I need a reminder of the days gone by.

This will be my second year doing a December Daily. I just glanced at last year's Daily and I'm really glad I have it. This year we have a new baby in the family to add to the album. It will be neat to see how much she changes in a month.

Here is a picture of my cover for this year:


The album is a Snap album and the papers are from Simple Stories December Documented set. I cut out December 2013 with my Cricut Quarter Note cartridge at 1 1/2 inches. The blue and white polka dotted snow flakes in the background were cut from Cheerful Seasons at 4, 3 1/2 and 3 inches. The ribbon on the side is something I found in my drawer.

1 comment:

  1. Your cover is wonderful! I especially love the inspected by stamp. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.