Friday, December 20, 2013

Minnie Mouse Decorations Cont.

I found these close-up pictures of the Minnie Mouse decorations and gifts so I thought I would share.

This first Minnie Mouse was hanging out at the food table. She was cut as large as I could to fit her on a 12x24 mat using the Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge.

Another large Minnie Mouse cut to fit a 12x24 mat. She was put on a stick and was holding some balloons in the front yard to greet guests to the party.

After the party my little grand-daughter wanted to keep her decorations so they went up on the wall in her bedroom.


A close-up of the cups before the polka dots were added.

I think the dots make them so much cuter. The boys got red and black. The girls got pink and black. Khloë got a special cup with a pink band around it.

I have a few more pictures of the name tags for the food, but I still have to get them on the computer. I'll be back with those later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.