Friday, December 6, 2013

December Daily - Day 4

Okay, so if I thought I was cold yesterday, now I'm totally freezing. The proof is in the forecast. The weatherman is calling for a freeze warning. The display in the car this morning had a warning that there might be ice on the road! I have decided one of the best inventions (that I will definitely get with my next vehicle) is a remote start. Oh how I wish I had one now. I could be in the warm house making my hot coffee and just push a button to start the car and it can be all toasty warm by the time I get outside. That's the way it should be.
Well, enough of my dreaming. You get the point. It's cold! So the dogs, who usually sleep outside or in the garage (they have a doggie door) had to come in the house because I didn't want to wake up in the morning to popsicle puppies. Scooter, the old guy on the right, was perfectly happy to come inside and enjoy the warmth. Little Miss Coco Puff was not so happy. Well, she was happy pulling out all the puppy toys and destroying the house, but then she was pacing the floor panting and wanting to go outside. I guess the cold weather breed (St Bernard) in her prefers the cold. Finally around 10:00 at night I gave into her wanting out. I was afraid of what I might find this morning, but to my amazement she was in the garage and as happy as she could be. Unlike me, she really does like the cold. Silly girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.