Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December Daily - Day 1 and 2

Do you ever have that feeling like everything is going too well? I've been feeling pretty good lately. Thanksgiving was a success, Black Friday shopping was a success, the weekend was great and the first Monday of the month was quiet around the office. Well, all of that has come to a screeching halt. My younger son went home from work yesterday with a stomach flu. When I got to the house and saw his truck I knew he must have really been sick because he never misses work. Sure enough he was in bed and every hour or so running to the bathroom. At 9:30 last night I was up cleaning the entire bathroom and disinfecting everything with a hand towel over my mouth and nose, telling my son, "I'm sorry, but I don't want to get sick".

Here is a picture of the inside cover for my December Daily. Not sure what exactly I'll write on this page, but I'll put something there. Maybe a recap of the year.


December 1st I did some Christmas shopping and got some really good deals, like the one on the Cricut Expression. In the store they charged me $129, but on line it was only $99 so I ordered a second one on line and will (possibly) take the other one back. The one thing I wasn't able to get was the Microsoft Surface for my younger son. Every store at every location was sold out. The second picture on this page shows a list of stores and they all say "unavailable".


That takes us to December 2nd. My morning started out good. I had some baked oatmeal for breakfast that I made thanks to a friend on the Cricut message board that shared her recipe. Of course I had to be a little bad and add chocolate chips to mine. Then there is the picture of Christopher, sick in bed. I used Dr Check-up for the icons on the picture. My son is the one in the middle. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Great pages! I hope Christopher feels better soon...& that no one else gets sick!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.