Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Vinyl Tumblers and Day 6

Having a crafting day with my favorite girls is so much fun. Of course Kylee slept most of the time and didn't really help much, but Khloë is always a big help. She loves to load and unload the paper in the Cricut. Then she'll push the buttons on the Gypsy to cut our design. She was not a big fan of weeding the vinyl though. It kept getting stuck to her hands so we let Robin do that.

I really like the way these tumblers turned out. We used the Cricut Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge for the font, the Christmas Solutions cartridge for the snowflakes and the Merry and Bright cartridge for the tree.


I think we got about 12 of these done in one evening.  Of course I think the thing that took the most amount of time was deciding on the font. I tend to be very picky about fonts. We wanted a candy striped font, but didn't have one, so this was the next best thing.


As an extra little insert for my December Daily I added this picture of Mike. While I was gone crafting and Christopher was at work Mike got home from golfing and fixed Christopher's tire for him. I guess that means I have to give him his truck back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.