Monday, December 9, 2013

Truck Trouble-December 5th

It was a case of the musical trucks. Thursday evening when Christopher got home from school he got out of his truck to the sound of air coming out of his tire. By the time I got home it was completely flat and he needed to go to school. So instead of fixing the tire he took my Tahoe. The next morning he took the Tahoe to work, which meant I needed to take Mike's truck to work. It's a good thing he didn't take it to go golfing.


I had a little fun at Mike's expense though. I sent him a text message saying he needed to get a new truck. Well, he called me immediately and asked what happened to his truck. "Did you wreck it?" "What happened?" I just laughed and told him now that I've adjusted the seats and the mirrors and put my jacket in it that now it's mine and he'll need a new one. He didn't think I was so funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.