Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Girls and My Lunch - Day 7

On Saturday Robin and I started working on stuff for Khloë's birthday party. One of the things we made were Minnie Mouse headbands for the kids. They took a little practice to make, but they came out really cute. We covered plastic headbands with black felt and used lots of hot glue.

I tried to get a better picture, but the only way I could get Khloë to sit still long enough to take a picture was to let her hold the Christmas lights.


Kylee was her usual helpful self. LOL.

 
And here is my page for December 7th.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't look like you're having any problems at all filling your DD pages! Kylee appears to be a more "behind the scenes" kinda gal ; )
    Khloe is adorable (of course!)...is she excited about her birthday party?

    ReplyDelete

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.