Thursday, December 5, 2013

December Daily - Day 3

Another day done!


I didn't want to use a picture of the presents I got on this day because they're supposed to be a surprise and the recipients might see this post. I will probably add a hidden tag with more details. The funny part about the picture is that I was freezing while running around shopping, but instead of getting a hot coffee at Starbucks I got a COLD frappuchino. That is part of the reason I'm late posting my December 3rd, because when I got home I got under a blanket and didn't want to come out to work on my December Daily. I sat on the couch, under my blanket and printed the picture from my phone wirelessly. Awe, you gotta love technology.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks.